Want to get rid of the guess-work of applying and interviewing for nursing jobs?
An offering specifically for nurses who want to demystify the hiring process, hear what hospital nurse managers really think, and decrease their stress as much as possible so they can land the job with confidence
From Kati Kleber, MSN RN
Nurse Educator, American Nurses Association published author, and national speaker
Introducing the Hired: The Ultimate Guide to Mastering Nurse Resumes and Interviews
The self-paced online course for ambitious nurses who want to be the ideal candidate for their dream job.
With Hired, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Different RN job options - master list download included!
- How to authentically present yourself as a low-risk, high-value candidate at every step of the way
- How to tactfully explain gaps in your work history - with word-for-word scripts
- All of the things that are illegal to ask a candidate in an interview
- How to word your responsibilities and accomplishments so that you can plug them directly into a resume template
- How to write a killer cover letter
- What a hire-me resume looks like - with a video walking through why it’s so irresistible
- What a no-thanks resume looks like - with a video walking through why it’s the worst
- What to wear so that the interviewer can focus on how amazing you are and are not at all distracted by your outfit
- Both red and green flags to hiring managers
- Phone and video interview considerations
- Red flags for YOU to watch out for
- Video examples of a full WOW, meh, and cringeworthy interview - plus explanations of the subtle reasons why
- Tips to maximize practicing interview questions at home
- The most common interview questions, what the interviewer is assessing by asking that question, and tips to authentically answer them!
- Key questions to ask the interviewer - to not only look prepared, but see if they’re a good fit for you too
- How to confidently close the interview
- What to say in a follow-up thank you note - including word-for-word scripts!
- What to say when you haven’t heard anything - without looking needy
- How to juggle multiple job offers so that you don’t burn any bridges
- How to negotiate like a boss - with word-for-word scripts to tactfully inquire and advocate for appropriate pay
When you enroll, you will get instant access to:
- Over 43 modules with 20+ videos
- 3 resume templates - both for new graduates and experienced nurses!
- Cover letter template download
- RN Job Master list download - a 3-page PDF download of the plethora of job opportunities for a licensed nurse!
- Top nursing interview questions download - including a fillable PDF!
- A spreadsheet template to manage multiple job applications
- A database of ways to phrase common nursing responsibilities and accomplishments
- Question and answer database - I explain the top questions, what they're really assessing, and strategies to authentically answer them
- 24/7 lifetime access
Take the guesswork out and hear directly from a hiring leader about what impresses them, and what makes them cringe!
Get started now!
Meet Your Instructors
Hear what our learners have to say!
Try it for 30-days - risk free
If you don’t love this course, I insist you get 100% of your money back. Let me tell you why.
Amber and I put our heads together and thought of everything we thought graduating nursing students and experienced nurses alike must know to land their a quality nursing job. While I’ve interviewed some, Amber has interviewed hundreds (if not over 1,000+).
That’s a ton of interviews.
That’s a ton of resumes.
Since graduating nursing school in 2010, while I’ve conducted some interviews myself, I have sat in on many peer interviews. I’ve heard the immediate feedback from fellow nurses about candidates. I’ve had my own impressions and thoughts and have heard the honest and uncensored thoughts of other professional nurses as they evaluate candidates.
Amber and I have both also been through the process ourselves. We know the unique thoughts and feelings of the exhausted and overwhelmed nursing student who just wants to pass boards and get a job.
This isn’t theoretical or general good ideas to consider. This course is jam-packed with real, actionable, direct, and practical steps you can take to get that job and move forward.
Needless to say, we’re very confident in this course and the value it provides.
My simple offer is this: If you don’t LOVE this course, I’ll give you 100% of your money back with no questions asked, as long as you request it within 30 days and less than 50% of the course has been completed.